Covid Policy for Events and Gatherings
“Events” or “gatherings” shall mean persons are physically present at a single location.
Newcastle Burlesque Festival (House of Trixie Blue) are committed to a safe and covid secure event, we encourage the evaluation of both the risks and the benefits to the community when considering a gathering or event and require adherence to the measured approach that is outlined.
REGISTRATION OF GUESTS
• Newcastle Burlesque Festival (House of Trixie Blue) must maintain attendance information for not less than two weeks, should the information be required to facilitate a contact tracing process. Track and Trace will be in operation.
Responsibility for Adherence to Infection Prevention Measures
• Newcastle Burlesque Festival (House of Trixie Blue) will identify by name a person/s responsible for attendee adherence to infection prevention measures (face coverings, physical distancing, etc.)
• Disregard for infection prevention measures among attendees may compromise the organiser’s ability to continue the current event or schedule future events.
INFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
It is the responsibility of the individual performer, staff member, or audience member to ensure they have completed all the steps required before attending a Newcastle Burlesuqe Festival (House of Trixie Blue) event or gathering.
All attendees at events and gatherings should follow these infection prevention guidelines:
• Do not come to an event if you are sick or have tested positive for COVID-19.
• Do not come to an event if you have been advised to quarantine or isolate by a health care provider, a public health official
• If you develop signs and symptoms of illness while at the event, please leave and seek medical assistance as appropriate.
• Maintain and follow social distance guidelines
• Always wear a face covering.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
High-touch surfaces must be disinfected before and after every event by the event organiser.
This policy will be reviewed in line with changing government guidelines throughout 2021/2022